Salam Hello bonjour :) Notes : Appreciate what others gives to you and do not make any complement x)







Sunday, December 19, 2010

EMPAT BELAS

NUR FATIN NABILAH BT ZAIZALI <3

Salam.
Aku harap aku tak salah type name kw hhaa. This entry, I would like to use english as create my story. Ehh bukan bajed bajed tau. Haram jadahnye nak cenggitu (Ehh english lahh) -.-

My Pleasure,
According to your message that you send to me last week, I know that you're very dissapointed to your friends, including me right? That makes you so sad. I want to make an apologise and I hope you'll accept it. I feel not being well when I read your text. Yes, I admit that we are such being 'lost contact' since last month. And I know that's all are my fault. Between you and me, I am a 'murder'. I killed my friend's heart. How could I?
Dear,
I should be thankful if you accept my sorry. I want you to know that you're always in my mind, my soul because you've sit on my guardian heart. I love you. I am sincere. I hope that you still beside me, share with me when we are in happy, sad or else. All our feelings we shared it together, like what we done before. You may send message to me on facebook. It will be better.
Besties,
I hope you'll be happy in your becoming life. Believe that God had made the best for you. Maybe not now. But keep continue your wish. Maybe they will be come true. With God blessing. I hope you'll get 8A's in your PMR results. Pray me too. Hope we'll meet again. I love you, friends. Miss miss miss a lotssssssss ;

Sekian Terima Kasih *hek elehh tetibe bm pulakk dah -.-

Ditto :)