Salam Hello bonjour :) Notes : Appreciate what others gives to you and do not make any complement x)







Sunday, February 6, 2011

Missing :(

I miss the time when we laugh together
I miss the time when we cry
I miss the time when we walk
I miss the time when we had a fight
I miss the time when we eat
I miss the time when we sharing a hot storyy
I miss the time when we had a wrong things together
I miss the time when we sleep
I miss the time when we gossip each other
I miss the time when we dogging each other
I miss the time when we run in the morning
I miss the time when we pray
I miss the time when we playing netball
I miss the time when we sing along
I miss the time when we dancing
I miss the time when you are with me, sharing something together and now I am very miss the moments so badly :(


I hope you guys are in front my eyes now.
I need you guys to hold me to the right ways.
I wanted all of you hearing my heart crying.
I wanted you guys to swim and searching an expensive love inside of my soul.
I hope you're not forget our memory.
Every minutes that we've done together are the precious things in my life.
No one can get it back.
Because it was an unforgetful history and it will be a permanent memory in each of our mind.


Good bye friends.
No matter what,
I Love You so very very muchmuchmuch <3.

Ditto :)