Salam Hello bonjour :) Notes : Appreciate what others gives to you and do not make any complement x)







Sunday, March 13, 2011

My routin

Since I was in TGB, my life routine are 69% changes. Its all about the surrounding, the peeps and the terms of college that was very strict.

Can you imagine how your situation if you'd to wear your simis and your kain dalam whatsoeva? Even your kain sekolah and your kain baju kurung are dark and dull colour and tebaltebal? Have you participated yourself in cross country and the other games by wearing baju muslimah? 

I have to follow what the instruction given. Even sometimes I speak out a sigh, I have to do what they want me to do. And now, the old me are being change. Just like I didn't sleep in class anymore. My focusing in class about an important subjects are increase and guess what my weight and my height also increase. I think this is not the effect as I live for a month at TGB =='

I am lending my focus to my thesis project now. Aini Badar is very excited to go to abroad for present our projects there. She wants to go to i-sweep. Our projects is about medic or energy. Sound like that but we are not confirm yet.

That's all.

Ditto :)